All Late Models. All the Time.
Your soruce for dirt late model news, photos and video
More state capsules
Lucas Oil banquet
Kenny Kenneda makes his living these days as the competition and race director of the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series, which is certainly a fact that would surprise his twentysomething self. After all,…Full Story
- DirtonDirt.com Best of '14 coverage index
- DirtWire: Ohio track plans Speedweek
- Best of 2014: More state-by-state capsules
- DirtWire: Blankenship's father shutters team
- Best of 2014: State-by-state Midwest focus
- Dirt's driver-by-driver Silly Season recap
- DirtWire: Bandits won't operate in 2015
- Fast Talk: Wrapping up the PRI show
- PRI Saturday: Tidbits from trade show floor
- Column: Maturing Hubbard proves himself
- 2014 Late Model series and track champs
- FAQ: Wild West Shootout pay-per-view info
Hangover: 411 Motor Speedway in Seymour, Tenn., hosts $4,000-to-win race Jan. 1.
Ice Bowl: Winter special pays $6,000-to-win at Talladega (Ala.) Short Track on Jan. 10-11.
Wild West Shootout: USA Raceway in Tucson, Ariz., set for six-race showdown Jan. 10-18, including $10,000 finale. | Pay-per-view