All Late Models. All the Time.
Your soruce for dirt late model news, photos and video
Rine plugs away
Sometimes we take the little things for granted. When your racing includes any kind of travel — even just a 30-mile weekly ride — you have to have somewhat decent equipment to …Full Story
- Track-by-track weekly results | April 2017
- DirtWire: Lucas Oil's Illinois dates postponed
- Column: Selinsgrove standout plugs away
- DirtWire: DIRTcar adjusts Hell Tour schedule
- Notes: Nobbe continues steady progress
- Deery: Dream lawsuit bans near resolution
- Quick Time: Bowyer tag-team success
- Izzo's breach forced penalty, DIRTcar says
- Young Georgian creeps toward first victory
- DirtWire: Fire destroys W.Va. team's shop
- Top 25: Eckert jumps four spots in rankings
- Ping-pong injury easing, Eckert relishes win
Ultimate Southeast: Dublin (N.C.) Motor Speedway puts $10,000 on line April 28-29.
Spring Nat'ls: Volunteer Speedway's April 28 Scott Sexton Memorial pays $10,052-to-win.
Battle by the Bay: Miniseries kicks off with April 27-29 races at Delaware International, Potomac and Winchester Speedways.