All Late Models. All the Time.
Your soruce for dirt late model news, photos and video
A newly renamed track, newly renamed miniseries and new promoters will greet dirt racers heading to Tucson, Ariz., for six big races of Super Late Model and USRA modified in January. &l…Full Story
- DirtonDirt.com Best of '14 coverage index
- Adaptable Chad Simpson wears two crowns
- DirtWire: MARS returning to Kentucky Lake
- Fast Talk: Talking turkey, November races
- DirtWire: AR tires back new Crate sanction
- Moyer Jr. completes El Paso sweep | Photos
- McIntosh pockets $5,000 at Boyd's | Photos
- DirtWire: Ironman expands to four races
- Hickman wins $5,000 at Gobbler | Photos
- Blog: Frank honors wife at WoO banquet
- DirtWire: MLRA's '15 slate goes to 11 tracks
- Column: Bloomquist loses role model, friend
- 2014 Late Model series and track champs
Turkey 100: Swainsboro (Ga.) Raceway pays $20,000-to-win for the 14th annual special for Zaxby's-sponsored Crate Late Models.
SUPR: Series wraps up Nov. 29 at Lone Star with $5,000-to-win Turkey Nationals.
Gobbler: Cochran (Ga.) Motor Speedway's season-ending event pays $10,000-to-win.