All Late Models. All the Time.
Your soruce for dirt late model news, photos and video
King of the Hill
Back up to speed
LA SALLE, Ill. (July 2) — A freak deal. That’s how Chris Simpson of Oxford, Iowa, described a cockpit fire that had him bailing out of his race car last weekend during a MARS DIRTcar Series program …Full Story
- UMP Summernationals coverage | Statistics
- Feger edges Robinson for $5,000 at Boswell
- Zeigler storms from tail to Hesston glory
- Oklahoman gets first MARS victory | Photos
- Carpenter crowned Hilltop's King of the Hill
- Moore zips to victory at ArkLaTex | Photos
- Polesitting Hickman wins at TST | Photos
- Notes: Litchford gets rolling in repaired car
- Blog: Firecracker spats then and now
- Quick Time: 2015's mid-season awards
- Blog: Running too many classes isn't classy
- Track-by-track weekly results | June 2015
Lucas Oil: July 2-4 tripleheader weekend takes national touring drivers to 201 Speedway, Muskingum County and Portsmouth.
Brownstown: Indiana oval's Born Free 40 pays $5,000-to-win for Super Late Models July 4.
Summernationals: Fayette County, Highland post $10,000-to-win events July 3-4.