All Late Models. All the Time.
Your soruce for dirt late model news, photos and video
Hitting the highway
New car for Cook
A special victory
Ray Cook of Brasstown, N.C., has obtained a new Capital Race Car that he expects to debut over the Labor Day weekend and run out of his shop for the remainder of the 2014 season. …Full Story
- Quick Time: Labor Day weekend trips
- DirtWire: Down & Dirty 100 format revised
- Eckert hopes for home-state end to skid
- DirtWire: Ex-Challenger co-owner dies
- Column: Michigan driver attains WoO glory
- DirtWire: La Salle cancels WoO event
- Top 25: Owens tops rankings for eighth week
- Fast Talk: An upset and big weekend ahead
- Clanton dominates for $3,000 at Little Valley
- DirtWire: Best Appearing Car pays $1,000
- Notes: K-Rob eases back behind wheel
- DirtWire: Ultimate Wythe stop cancelled
- Track-by-track weekly results | August 2014
Lucas Oil: Holiday weekend includes stops at Attica, Portsmouth before $25,000-to-win Hillbilly 100 Aug. 31 at I-77 Raceway Park.
WoO: Pennsylvania's Lernerville (Aug. 29), Selinsgrove (Aug. 30-31) ovals hosting tour.
Silver 1000: Proctor (Minn.) Speedway pays up to $3,300 for Aug. 28 WISSOTA special.