All Late Models. All the Time.
Your soruce for dirt late model news, photos and video
Cedar Lake shift
Handicapping the chase for the 2015 Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series Series championship, which pays $75,000 to the driver accumulating the most points over a 49-race campaign that starts Feb. 5 dur…Full Story
- Speedweeks coverage index | Fast Facts
- Track-by-track capsules for Speedweeks
- Handicapping 2015's WoO title chase
- DirtWire: Golden Isles sets Feb. 4 practice
- Satterlee guns for first Speedweeks win
- Blair survives deflating tire at Ocala | Video
- DirtWire: Memphis planning Supers, Crates
- Column: Burroughs trades driving for crewing
- DirtWire: Volunteer's first race winner dies
- California youngster Laney gets up to speed
- DirtWire: Three State Flyers grounded for '15
- ARCHIVED VIDEO FROM TUCSON PPV
Cabin Fever 40: Georgia's Boyd's Speedway pays $3,000-to-win at Jan. 31 season opener.
Golden Isles: Georgia Boot Super Bowl of Racing Feb. 5-7 highlighted by Lucas Oil tour.
Screven: Winter Freeze includes Feb. 5-7 Late Model events, including a pair of $10,000-to-win World of Outlaws complete programs.