All Late Models. All the Time.
Your soruce for dirt late model news, photos and video
Roy D. Walker
$10,000 to Hess
Dave Hess Jr. of Waterford, Pa., raced to a $10,000 victory Friday at NAPA Wayne County (Ohio) Speedway for his first career World of Outlaws Late Model Series victory. | DirtLive
Domination by Owens
Jimmy Owens takes the checkers Thursday at Lucas Oil Speedway for a $5,000 MLRA victory, his fifth in six starts at the Wheatland, Mo., oval.
WoO comes calling
With the World of Outlaws headed for Ohio's NAPA Wayne County Speedway, red-hot Doug Drown of Wooster, Ohio, and Weekley Racing hope to provide a challenge.
Creating a legacy
One of the segments in this week's Quick Time focuses on Lucas Oil Speedway's Show-Me 100, which with improvements is carving a new legacy for the West Plains-born event.
World of Outlaws
May 21, 2013, 3:25 pm
Becoming the first organization vowing to honor tire-cheating suspensions of other series and tracks, the first-year National Dirt Racing League stepped up its fight against chemically-altered rubber with …Full Story
- Casebolt heads for Tyler County on a roll
- Fast facts: Tyler County's WoO Jackpot 100
- Lucas Oil Series releases 2013 TV slate
- Red-hot Drown faces WoO challenge
- Quick Time: Racing with a pseudonym
- Fast facts: 21st annual Show-Me 100
- WCS hosts WoO, wingless sprint twinbill
- Top 25: Blankenship moves up to No. 11
- Fast Talk: Memorial Day weekend preview
- Blankenship captures Bad Boy 98 | Photos
- Batesville offers big money, special prize
- Penalties heighten tire-cheating concerns