All Late Models. All the Time.
Your soruce for dirt late model news, photos and video
Moyer rides Longhorn
A Master stroke?
The World of Outlaws Late Model Series will celebrate the 10th anniversary of its rebirth in 2014 with a typically ambitious and diverse schedule of events, officials announced on Thursday during the Perfo…Full Story
- Thursday's reports from PRI Trade Show
- Breakouts, rookies and most improved of '13
- Best of 2013: The season's top-five lists
- Richards edges Lanigan for Driver of Year
- Moyer switches to Longhorn Chassis
- Moyer facing health, chassis challenges
- Fast Talk: What are takeaways from 2013?
- Fast Talk: The Cook-MasterSbilt pairing
- MasterSbilt taps Cook for house car ride
- Lanigan, Stuckey combine to launch chassis
- Notes: Francis, Reddick tangle at Charlotte
Ice Bowl: Talladega Short Track's popular offseason special kicks off 2014 with action for three Late Model divisions Jan. 3-5.
Arizona: Tucson's Winter Extreme features six NDRL events between Jan. 11-19.
Georgia-Florida Speedweeks: February action features 21 events among six tracks.