All Late Models. All the Time.
Your soruce for dirt late model news, photos and video
Racing world mourns
Adding up victories
Eckert in the house
Huey Wilcoxon, the well-known figure behind the MasterSbilt by Huey cars popular at Mid-Atlantic dirt tracks, died late Friday night after apparently suffering a heart attack while driving home al…Full Story
- DirtWire: Bonus on line at Hagerstown, Knob
- Sidelined Richards producing special cars
- Hollidge continues tear at Potomac | Photos
- DirtWire: Eckert climbs into Rocket ride
- Notes: Young Pennsylvanian off to hot start
- Top 25: O'Neal up to No. 4 after Mag win
- Fast Talk: Young Pierce aims for big season
- DirtWire: Bernheisel sponsoring Grandview
- Notes: Virginian grabs emotional victory
- Francis makes a special PPMS memory
- Track-by-track weekly results | April 2014
Illini 100: WoO competitors chase $20,000 payday April 25-26 at Farmer City.
Lucas Oil: National tour goes back into action with April 25-26 events at Hagerstown (Md.) Speedway and Pennsylvania's Roaring Knob.
Kentucky Lake Motor Speedway: Calvert City oval hosts first biggie in five years April 26.