All Late Models. All the Time.
Your soruce for dirt late model news, photos and video
First win of 2013
Driving Laddie Fulcher's No. 29, Clint Smith of Senoia, Ga., raced to his first victory of 2013 on May 18 at Dixie Speedway in Woodstock, Ga. Find more weekly action. | Weekly results
Tommy Best/Best Photography
Ross Camponovo of Clarksdale, Miss., raced to his first MSCCS victory Saturday at Greenville (Miss.) Speedway, earning $2,500 at the quarter-mile oval.
Big Bad (Boy) John
John Blankenship (23) pressures Dennis Erb Jr. (28) en route to Saturday's career-high $20,000 victory in Batesville's Bad Boy 98 on the Lucas Oil circuit.
First SAS victory
Steve Casebolt fought off challenges from Ray Cook on Saturday at Cleveland (Tenn.) Speedway to notch his first victory on the Southern All Star Racing Series.
May 16, 2013, 5:46 am
Bret Holmes will remember May 11, 2013 for a long time. Racing less than a week after his 16th birthday, the second-generation Munford, Ala., driver not only broke through for his first-ever Super Late M…Full Story
- Hill is ninth tour winner at Boyd's
- Camponovo logs first MSCCS win | Photos
- Mitchell tops Erb at Southern Oklahoma
- Casebolt fends off Cook at Cleveland
- Madden wins $5,000 at County Line | Photos
- Casebolt earns $6,000 at Dixie | Photos
- Fergy's flat lifts Davenport to victory | Photos
- New track joins Texas Late Model revival
- Notes: Sitton sitting pretty after Battleground
- Beard looks to maintain momentum in 2013
- Rumley helps get Longhorn back on track